Family constellations are an emergent exploration of healing in community, an experiential working that we do together by three-dimensionalising our lives to see the interplay between forces and work to untangle knots of trauma and past wounds.
In family constellations we can work at the personal level, at the family level, transgenerationally and historically and systemically. Many constellations take us into all of the above, depending on what the seeker is looking to explore. The seeker of each constellation (chosen by lottery) drives our exploration based on the questions they ask.
- If you’ve ever wondered about these kinds of questions, you might enjoy constellations:
- How have your ancestors’ journeys impacted you?
- What are the hidden blocks that make your life difficult? How can you heal them if you don’t know what they are?
- What has not been acknowledged in your family system that may be causing a convergence of pain in the present?
- How can you transform your family, your culture, or your internal landscape from influencing you with trauma to becoming a resource?
- How might we strip away your entanglements and release your unconscious contracts through resonance and constellations magic?
- How might capitalism, racism and colonialism be weighing on your body, squelching your capacity for nourishment and balance?
- Plan for the dayWe will work in large group constellations all day, with a break for lunch.
- We will work in large group constellations all day from 9 AM – 5 PM, with a break for lunch.
- The day’s constellations will be distributed by lottery among the participants.
- You are free to rest, relax, sleep… there is no requirement that you participate (in fact, resting and sleeping are often important roles in a constellation!)
Who is this event for?
Whether you are a complete beginner or an advanced practitioner of family constellations, this workshop will support and enliven your journey. Those looking for personal healing, as well as those who work in healing professions, are welcome.
Sarah Peyton, author of Your Resonant Self, is a neuroscience educator, Nonviolent Communication trainer, and family constellations facilitator. While many facilitators work in ritual or directive forms of constellations, Sarah works with what emerges, where each representative brings important information through sensing into their own bodies, and that information is put into the system as we work with the seeker’s question.
How much does it cost and how do I register?
The event is $125. To register, email email@example.com
A small number of scholarships are available for those in need.
This event is in the Studio
This event can be found online at http://AwakeningsWellnessCenter.com/awakenings/event.cfm?event=6136
To have your password sent to you, contact the Awakenings Webkeeper at 503-922-2122